ISLAMIC RELIEF PURPOSE:
To promote sustainable economic and social development through development programmes, helping the needy regardless of race, religion or gender.
Islamic Relief programme in Indonesia was established in 2003 with one project office catering for development activities in Banten province. In 2004 IR expanded its coverage to include Aceh province targeting victims of the earthquake and the giant tsunami waves in the devastated Aceh province then in October 2009, IR expanded its coverage to include West Sumatra province also targeting victims of the earthquake and implementation of emergency disaster relief.
The main sectors for Indonesia Program are Water and Sanitation, Disaster Preparedness, Livelihoods and Orphans Support. The geographical areas of operation are Aceh, West Sumatera, and West Nusa Tenggara provinces.
Post holder reports to : Admin and Logistic Officer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handling IRI (Nusa Tenggara Barat) procurement process.
2. Ensuring all procurement process is in line with IRW/IRI procurement policy.
3. In coordination with the purchase requestor monitoring the procurement contract with suppliers, and contractors.
4. Ensuring the quality of the goods, works or service provided by the suppliers, vendors or contractor are met with the contract requirement.
5. Provide regular procurement report.
6. Managing stock and distribution of project equipment.
7. Managing goods and equipment delivery to and from other IRI office
8. Ensuring that stock records are properly maintained.
9. Ensuring The Goods Received Notes, Goods Delivery Notes and Stock card are well maintained and filled for every stock movement.
10. In coordination with program staff ensuring goods hand over notes are well maintained and filled
11. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
12. Helping Logistics Officer to compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
13. Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
14. Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
15. Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and those goods meet specifications.
16. Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
17. Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered.
18. Provide regular stock report.
19. Managing vehicles and equipment
20. Ensuring IRI vehicles and equipments are in good conditions and well maintained.
21. Supervising driver and the vehicle usage
22. Maintaining fuel record and reports for vehicles
23. Provide regular vehicle usage and fuel report.
24. Any other tasks will be given by the line manager
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
§ Administration / Law / Management / At least Diploma/Bachelor's degree in the relevant studies
§ Good facilitation skills
§ Good leadership, supervisory & management skill
§ Good writing and communication skill
§ Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
§ At least one year experience in the logistic
§ At least one year experience in the community approach
§ Experience of writing reports
§ Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
§ This recruitment is a local hire
All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
If you meet the above requirements kindly send ONLY your Application letter and detailed CV including recommendations from 3 referees (one of them your immediate former employer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title and your name in subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 18 June 2015