Kampus Diakoneia Modern (KDM) is a social non-governmental foundation (NGO) assisting the development of former street children to their better future. Located in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, KDM has 20 employees and about 20 volunteers (Indonesians and expats). For more information see on our website: www.kdm.or.id. KDM recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children (or prevention of child abuse) in our care/activities/programs.
KDM is looking for a dynamic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to take up the position as:
# Love and Care (Parenting) Staff
We provide an environment that allows our children to form close bonds, so that they consider KDM to be their home and each other to be their family. Our staff becomes parent-figures to them, nurturing and supporting each one of them throughout their childhood and into adulthood.
Qualifications and qualities needed are as follows:
• Commitment to working with teenagers and children
• Minimum Diploma 3
• Ready to live in working place (Pondok Gede area)
• Mature attitude
• Able to conduct counseling process (or willing to learn)
• Able to organize children activities
• Good communicator
• Able to work in team and under pressure
• Perfect health condition (non smoker)
• Understand children issues
• Independent and full of initiative and ideas
Job description & responsibilities:
• Being ‘parent’ for children/teenagers in their dormitory
• Arrange holiday program
• Supervise children activities
• Conduct counseling to the child
• Arrange activities for the children out of school hours
For those who available to work immediately, please send your application letter indicating the applied position with a paragraph motivation statement with salary expectation, CV in .PDF format (10 pages max, not more than 1MB file size), no later than June 30th, 2015. Send requirements to: email@example.com.