Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages. Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
The Finance Officer reports to the Finance Specialist and will assist in financial management and program administration of MCA-Indonesia activities. The Officer will liaise with the Fiscal Agent, which will perform all accounting, reporting, and payment functions for MCA-Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Finance Specialist in ensuring adherence to all financial management provisions of the Compact and related documents.
· Assist the Finance Specialist in managing MCA-Indonesia’s tax obligation (including but not limited to VAT, Income Tax, Custom Duty), tax related issues and tax report to the Government of Indonesia (GoI) are well prepared and documented.
· Assist the Finance Specialist in managing SCA, Advances and Down Payment to the Vendor, Implementing Entity and Grantee.
· Assist the Finance Specialist in maintaining controls and cost accountability. Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP).
· Conduct initial reviews on requests for payment to ensure that all supporting documents are available and comply with the payment/reimbursement requirements/policies, i.e. the FAP.
· Analyze project-related expenses and ensure that they are in accordance with the approved budget, MCC policies, and government procedures.
Find us here for more details: