CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
CARE International Indonesia in Kupang (East Nusa Tenggara-NTT) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
The Monitoring, Evaluation, & Reporting Officer is responsible to oversee Monitoring, Evaluation,& Reporting activity within ADVANCE projectand other CARE projects in NTT, including development and maintenance project database and generate reports on the status of establishedperformance indicators.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Develop, maintain, and conduct routine monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual data collection systems (information to becollected, recording formats, schedules, and who responsible) that record and document observable (both qualitative and quantitative)outputs, outcomes, and impact.
2. Conduct regular project monitoring and evaluation.
3. Develop and producer ports of the monitoring data in a format provided by the Project Manager. There ports will be in bothEnglish and Bahasa Indonesia.
4. Designing a “CAR (Collection, Analysis and Reporting Indicator Framework)” in coordination with the project team.
5. Assist in monitoring project indicators as they relate to the overall project design, goals, and objectives.
6. Ensure that all indicators meet Donor requirements (e.g. are specific, defined, useful, and measurable with project resources).
7. Manage the data collection schedules and activities of Information of Monitoring & Evaluation Officers and other field staff asnecessary, ensuring good coordination between Monitoring and Evaluation/MIS and Program Field Staff.
8. Oversee the creation of a data base system that can easily and accurately input data in to the system; Funnel and organize the data;Output the data informs (such as charts, graphs, tables, maps) that are easily understood and useful to all stakeholders.
9. Prepare and provide regular/scheduled Monitoring and Evaluation reports and ad-hoc reports as required.
10. Develop capacity of Monitoring and Evaluation and program staff in setting goals and objectives, identifying outputs, outcomes, andimpacts, and collecting and using indicator data.
11. Provide training for the ADVANCE staff in the MIS procedures, data entry, reporting, and other topics necessary for data collectionand the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation activities.
12. Run data and analysis the findings from the data, presents and submit the findings and recommendation to the Project Manager.
1. University graduate with S1 in statistics, management, social sciences, or similar discipline.
2. Understanding of outcome mapping, most significant change, and other M&E methodology.
3. Minimum of 2 year experience developing database with MS Access and/or MS Excel and/ or SPSS. Must be able to developreport sin tabular format and track data over a multi-year period.
4. At least 2 year experience in research and monitoring large projects. This experience should include collecting and coordinatingdata from remote sites and providing support to staff responsible for monitoring the activities.
5. Strong research skill, good attention in details and strong analytical skill.
6. Good command of English (verbal and written. Must be able to convert data collected in
Bahasa Indonesia in to reports that are in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
7. Good computer skills especially in operating MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, relevance software for database & Internet.
8. Strong statistical tools MS Access or SPSS.
9. Demonstrate ability to initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
10. Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
11. Team player, independent, flexible, trustworthy, and good inters personal skills.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before June 25, 2015 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"