SENIOR ANALYST (MONITORING AND EVALUATION)
HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
The Senior Analyst will identify, design and implement M&E tools to meet donor M&E reporting requirements. The Senior Analyst will travel extensively throughout Indonesia and work closely with Kopernik's field offices to collect and analyze the data.
- University degree in a relevant discipline such as economics, development studies, statistics or business administration
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, particularly strong quantitative skills
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impact and data focused.
- Knowledge of evaluation and data collection/analysis methodologies
- A can-do and collaborative mind set – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel to rural communities.
- Strong preference: Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, data quality assessments, and providing ongoing training to M&E field teams
- Develop M&E plans to meet donor M&E reporting requirements
- Identify, design and implement M&E tools, such as survey questionnaires, remote sensors, etc, to measure program outputs and impact, i.e. empowerment of Wonder Women and poverty reduction of technology users
- Assist field staff in the data collection for the Wonder Women Indonesia program
- Analyze and report M&E data to both internal (Kopernik’s management and program teams) and external audience (donors and prospective partners)
- Design and facilitate M&E trainings for program staff both in person and in documented formats (FAQs, videos, etc)
- Develop partnerships with research organizations
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 5TH 2015
Please send your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job via our online application form. http://kopernik.info/page/careers
Applicants who are interviewed successfully could be expected to complete a test to demonstrate the necessary skills.