Job title: Procurement and Admin Officer
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31st December 2015 (with possibility of extension)
Full-time/part-time: Full time
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is looking to hire a Procurement & Admin Officer to support the team in their Jakarta office.
GGGI is an international organization founded in June 2010. GGGI is dedicated to pioneering and diffusing a new model of economic growth, known as “green growth”. This simultaneously targets key aspects of economic performance, such as poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion and those of environmental sustainability such as mitigation of climate change and security of access to clean water. GGGI’s approach is particularly suited to developing countries because it starts from broad-based progress in living standards and growth.
The Jakarta office is offering a position within a varied and dynamic team, with the post holder taking responsibility for all general aspects of procurement and administrative support for the team. Reporting to the Head of Program Management, the role will involve extensive management for a diverse team who frequently travel within Indonesia and internationally.
The Procurement and Admin Officer will be responsible for supporting Head of Program Management for the implementation of the procurement, travel and logistics support, asset management, contracting consultant and HR administration related for GGGI Indonesia. The officer will support the team in using adequate and appropriate internal controls to meet the standard procurement regulation applied. In addition Procurement & admin Officer will lead the procurement process into the GGGI ERP system.
Detail responsibilities are:
- Receive and review request, specifications and confirm budget availability and other needed information from program team and other staff member
- Prepare contract or purchase order and ensure that the process will follow GGGI regulation and ERP system appropriately
- Coordinate with program team to identify potential vendors, contractors and consultants based on the requirement determined by program team
- Ensure that all procurement activities are done through GGGI ERP system and ensure that proper administrative procedure and standard for follow up are strictly adhered to.
- Update contract and procurement tracking system and database.
- Coordinate with finance and admin officer for travel workshop arrangement at national and subnational (province or district) level.
- Manage HR administrative matters particularly for the short and long term consultant
- Support the Finance and Office manager to ensure smooth running of multiple workspaces in in Jakarta and in provinces with operations (Central and East Kalimantan)
- Focal point of ICT team (M&A) and with Head Office
- Other Adhoc admin support for effective operation
· Bachelor educational qualification in Business Administration/Management/HR or related subject
· Having at least three years experiences in procurement and administrative field, preferably with large-scale international projects
· Substantial, relevant work experience as a team PA
· Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
· Experience / knowledge of sustainability
· Experience in event organization
· Strong experience Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and data bases, and in particular experience working with budget management software
· Experience of working in an international organization is a benefit although not essential
· Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian/Bahasa is essential.
This is a 5 months contract with the potential of extension. The successful candidate will have prior experience supporting multiple people, work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to working. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of GGGI’s global team during this formative phase and beyond.
To submit your application please send your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 June 2015.