ChildFund Indonesia has been implementing child-centered programs since 1973 .Through community-based, culturally grounded, participatory program approaches, ChildFund Indonesia works with 16 local partners in 32 districts in eight provinces. In 174 villages where we work, we support 318 ECD exclusive and/or integrated health posts (Posyandu), 87 child-friendly schools and 96 child forum. Through these community-support mechanisms, ChildFund Indonesia ensures local leadership support and ownership of project activities. For more information please visit www.childfund.org
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking a consultant to provide technical assistance in supporting the implementation Posco Education Improvement project which consist of provide assistance to project officer on finance reporting issue, support the schools received infrastructure support from the project.
Title : Finance Assistant
Div/Dept : Finance Department
Location : Cilegon, Banten
Reporting Relationship : Country Finance Manager and Western Zone Manager
Terms of Contract : Consultancy Agreement from July – September 2015.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Providing support to project officer in ensuring the reporting system of schools and orphanage received fund for infrastructure.
2. In coordination with Project Officer Posco II provides technical assistance for school in collecting documents and receipts that needed for financial reporting.
3. Provide onsite visits to project beneficiaries to monitor progress, assess program effectiveness and recommend program modification to project officer
4. Provides documentation and reports on financial aspect.
1. Produce financial report of 5 schools and 1 orphanage
2. Ensure the completion of supporting documents of the infrastructure works
3. Produce report to project officer on monthly basis about the progress of each schools and orphanage.
The consultant should have advance experience and knowledge in
· 3+ years experiences in working in the human service or social services and/or with a non profit agency, preferably community organization
· Experience in any of these areas will be a value added: DRR/ Child Protection
· Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Passive communication in English
· Good oral/written communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to travel to project locations; where applicable
Associates degree in business administration or accounting or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for lodging applications: 30 June 2015