ASSOCIATE (MONITORING AND EVALUATION)
HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
Committed to understanding the impact of of Kopernik's work and building a solid evidence base of its programs, M&E Associate will be working with the M&E team based in Ubud headquarters to conduct impact assessments on Kopernik micro-entrepreneurs, Wonder Women, as well as the users of Kopernik technologies in Eastern Indonesia. You will also be responsible to process the data collected by cleaning, validating and inputting them to Kopernik’s Management Information System (MIS)
- Willingness to work and travel in rural villages
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia, with knowledge of local languages and cultures of East and/ or West Nusa Tenggara a strong plus
- Professional proficiency in English
- Positive attitude, hard working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience. Prior experience working with rural communities and conducting interviews required.
- Ability to perform at a high level under limited supervision
- Proficient in using web-based applications, MS. Word, MS. Excel
- Can ride a motorcycle on off-road conditions and possesses valid driver's license (SIM C)
- Work with the Kopernik's M&E team to conduct interviews with Kopernik Wonder Women and technology users
- Become familiar and use various ICT-based tools, such as digital data collection applications, SMS communication platforms and remote sensors
- Assist in maintaining Kopernik database storing performance and impact indicator data
- Perform data cleaning and validation for further analyses and reporting
- Facilitate M&E training for field-based staff
- Engage in other forms of impact assessments and operational research as assigned by the M&E team
- Facilitate partner visits to project sites
- Other duties as required
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 20TH 2015
Please send your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job via our online application form. http://kopernik.info/page/careers
Applicants who are interviewed successfully could be expected to complete a test to demonstrate the necessary skills.