Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Manokwari:
BHS Secretariat Operation Officer
The Operation Officer will be supervised by the BHS Secretariat Manager and also dotted report to the Marine Finance Manager. The purpose of the role is to ensure proper administration, field HR needs (include give an assistance of recruitment or contractual needs also outpatient, inpatient and annual leave records) with accurate and timely processing, reporting and monitoring of finance transactions, and to implement finance procedures in accordance with Conservation International’s policies and procedures for accountable and reliable report.
- Handling Manokwari’s Office Petty Cash, preparing and executing bank disbursements while making sure that all financial transactions are in budget and accordance with CI Indonesia procedure and policy
- Prepare and produce Biweekly Finance Reports including maintain hardcopy of finance report and keep original hardcopy of financial reports in Manokwari office.
- Enter finance report to Agresso System.
- Human Resources
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Academic Degree level.
· Preferable - 2 years relevant work experience in Finance and Administration.
· Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational, prioritization skills are necessary. Demonstrated detail focus, self-confidence and an ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members are required.
· Fluency in verbal and writing of English and Bahasa Indonesia are important.
Computer skills with strong familiarity of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software are mandatory.
· Experience with Non-Government Organization (NGO)
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Submit the application by 26 June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about CI, please visit our web: