Contact us: We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in the project. If you are interested in joining our team where your talent will contribute to the program outcomes, please apply for this position until19 June 2015. Contact: email@example.com Please indicate place and position on the application title.
Swisscontact (www.swisscontact.org), the Swiss non-profit organisation engaged in co-operation for private sector development, will implement the Regional Tourism Development Program – WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals to support the project office in Bali and Flores in the following field of expertise:
Program Officer for Finance and legal Aspects based in Sanur, Bali
To ensure legal and financial sustainable operation of local Tourism Destination Management Organizations (DMOs) and professional associations, advising/support the organizations to prepare the necessary concepts, approaches and tools, in particular:
- for alternative financing possibilities and options
- on developing a comprehensive financing concept and working mechanism, incl. fundraising, CSR acquisition, fund management etc.
- on developing a business plan for an organization
- advising/support on institutional and legal settings
- provide support to handicraft producers and associations on intellectual property right protection in general and the possibility of Geographical Indication in particular
Requirements: At least 5 years experiences in consulting businesses, associations NGOs and/or other not for profit organisations in legal and financial aspects / mechanism. Experience with intellectual property rights related local and national standards.
- Indonesian national
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, good network, pro-active, assertiveness
- University degree in relevant field of study (those lacking the stated educational requirements but having an excellent track record are encouraged to apply);
- Interest in development work and eco-tourism;
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent computer skills (MS office)
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule, willingness to work in remote areas