Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG)
Research Officer – Macroeconomics, Jakarta (Indonesian)
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an Australian Government-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. SMEC International, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals for Research Officer position, located in the AIPEG office, Jakarta.
Research Officer – Macroeconomics
- A degree in Economics at Bachelors level.
- Expertise in macroeconomics evident in academic or work experience.
- Expertise in using quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of the Indonesian economy and available data on the Indonesian economy.
- Computing proficiency with competency in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as one or more econometric software packages.
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in English (both written and oral).
- Either at least two (2) years working experience in the area of macroeconomics and quantitative analysis or, if a recent graduate, an excellent academic record.
- Advanced degree in economics.
Short listed candidates
Short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview and to undertake the written test after the interview.
Terms of Reference (TOR) can be downloaded from www.aipeg.or.id or by writing email@example.com.
To be considered, please submit a CV and a written application that addresses the selection criteria listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11.59 PM, Sunday 21 June 2015.
Failure to submit a complete set of required documents may result on your application being rejected.
Selections will be made in accordance with Australian Commonwealth Procurement Rules. SMEC International is an equal opportunity employer.