Hiring Profile for Digital Fundraising Manager
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit http://www.sos-kd.org/ to know further about us.
- Direct Supervisor
Head of Fund Development & Communications
- Function Supervisor
Deputy Director Fund Development & Communications (Asia)
Digital fundraising advisor
National Function Heads, National Management Team
National Office- Jakarta (Indonesia)
Position Purpose (Mission):
- Responsible for development and implementation of online marketing acquisition strategy and generating reports on the same time, including media planning, creative development, messaging, and monitoring of ad campaigns, search engine marketing and optimization, and email marketing, as per agreed target
- Responsible for the content and development on website and social media of SOS Chidren’s Villages Indonesia
- Stay abreast of current trends in online fundraising and marketing, as well as the competitive landscape online. Look out for new ways to increase visibility of the SOS brand and to improve experience on the SOS website
- Work with other direct marketing staff to coordinate cross-channel marketing efforts, specifically collaboration with direct marketing appeals and public relations events
- Responsible for maintain regular contact with the other associations around the continent, online media, agencies and other NGOs regarding web-related activities and perform as the organization’s resident expert on internet marketing and fundraising
Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
- Developing and implement online marketing program to include regular monthly e-newsletters, planned appeals, and emergency response.
- Monitor and maintain accurate reporting on all online marketing activities including website traffic, ad campaigns, and email appeals/newsletters through the various reporting tools available.
- Develop and monitor online marketing budget for effective ROI geared towards meeting the association’s acquisition goals.
- Assure that offline and online marketing is well co-ordinated.
- Manage the SOS website and social media including enhancing existing content for organization, ease of navigation and correctness. Develop new content to improve the overall effectiveness of the site. Work with team to create new functionality.
- Setup campaigns on the website and social media which fit to the external communication.
Essential Values, Behaviors and Skills:
- Marketing background
- Online marketing and fundraising experience is required.
- Result oriented person, must like to sell things and is motivated by results.
- Must possess strong problem resolution and vendor negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task is crucial.
- Must be able to build up networks
- Very good communication skills
- Like to work with the internet, the web must make fun for this person.
- Writing skills are important
- Experience with web advertising.
- Good knowledge about Search Engine Optimisation and paid keyword advertisement.
- Affinity to the cause of SOS Children’s Villages is a prerequisite.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum desired qualification is Bachelors in Mass Communication/Business Administration/ Marketing/ Communications. Masters in Business Administration or Public Relations will be an added advantage. Graduates with Diploma in above streams may also apply.
- Should have a minimum experience of 2 years in handling online marketing.
- Should have an ability to write external communication material like e-newsletters, website information etc,
- Experience in handling relationships with online media and agencies
Interested applicants should send their application via e.mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (max 300KB) latest by July 25, 2015. Please write the code (name_code) at the subject line of e.mail.