The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering the following internship opportunity:
1. COMMUNICATION INTERN (Location: Jakarta Office)
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the intern will:
· Prepare communication material for events and special trips
· Support in organizing events (environmental days, VIP trip, etc.) and meetings
· Support media monitoring and clipping
· Bachelor degree on, or currently studying communications or other subject
· Interested in conservation/biodiversity/ environmental issues
· Ability to sell ideas to a wide variety of people and groups
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public-speaking skills
· Excellent organizational and proofreading skills
· Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Page maker, Adobe Photoshop or related program for media artwork
· Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities. Meet deadlines.
2. PUBLICATION INTERN (Location: Jakarta Office)
Reporting to the Publication Manager, the intern will:
· Prepare poster, movie, merchandise, and other communication media for TNC publication
· Design and manage TNC html-based newsletter
· Detail the book, leaflet, or collateral layout
· Bachelor degree on graphic design
· Ability to realize the ideas to develop the communication media related to conservation
· Highly ability to visualized the ideas
· Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Dreamweaver & HTML or related program for media artwork
· Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities. Meetdeadlines.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (Location: Jakarta Office)
Reporting to the Creative Marketing Specialist, and under the overall supervision of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Social Media Intern – Internship Program will:
· Prepare content and campaign for TNC social media channels
· Write and edit blog post for TNC.
· Monitor social media activities
· Keyword analysis
· Recent graduate or current pursuit degree on Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations.
· Knowledge of social media marketing
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Understanding of digital market and digital audience
If you are interested with this internship opportunity, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than June 17, 2015. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.