Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office inMedan:
Sumatra Finance Coordinator
The purpose of this role is to ensure a proper financial administration with an accurate and timely processing, reporting and monitoring the finance transactions of Sumatra program including oversee all financial transaction and reporting of SLP field offices in Taput, Tapsel and Madina. The Sumatra Finance Coordinator will work under direct supervision of the National Finance Manager and work closely with Field Operation Officers in each SLP sites.
Financial Payment and Report
· Prepare reconciliation for GL Account: Bank, petty cash, A/R and A/P within Sumatra program
· Supervise the Sumatra Finance Officer on banking transaction, petty cash management and document archive
Financial & Accounting Management
· Overseeing the work of Sumatra Finance Officer.
· Conduct internal monitoring and auditing to each CII Sumatra offices
· Assist on audit preparation as required
Office Cash Flow and Budget
a. Prepares the project monthly cash request according to the workplan
b. Assists on project budget development
c. Prepare monthly budget monitoring
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Management
· Five years of experience in Finance and Administration.
· Effective in verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization.
· Demonstrated detail focus, self-confidence and an ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, work independently and cooperatively with team members.
· Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
· Computer skills with strong familiarity of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
· Able to develop budget and to monitor vs budget
Understands Indonesian Tax rules
§ Experience working with INGO and USAID project
§ Solution oriented and possess conflict resolution skills
§ Experience in working with Agresso program
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Submit the application by 11 June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about CI, please visit our web: