Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees.
The Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which was established in January 2012. The Project is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD, and six Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for an:
Human Resources and Admin Assistant
Begin of Employment : July 2015 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 person – Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Supporting and Assisting the Human Resources and Administration department of the SCPP and MCA Program.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer on administration rules;
- Liaise with flight agencies/travel agent to collect updated information, record flights/& hotel booking.
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer for stationery office stock, office consumable, requisitions and liaise with Procurement Unit & Finance Unit;
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer for payment of utility bills for office;
- Assist Human Resources and Administration Officer to manage and prepare necessary material for meeting, conference calls, take, prepare and distribute minutes from meetings
- Responsible for keeping filing system of Administration documentation
- Supervise and manage the office attendants.
- Perform other administrative duties
Human Resources Tasks:
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer for supporting and handling the recruitment process, extensions, and documentary support. Ensure usage and approval of relevant authorization forms;
- Responsible to handle appropriate medical and insurance systems are in place;
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Officer on Human Resources rules;
- Responsible filing HR documents such as monthly time sheets for all staff, leave forms, tracking the leave balances regularly and related HR documents.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time;
- Backstop other members of Human Resources and Admin Team in absences or when workload dictates;
- Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
Communication, Supervision, and Reporting
- Participate in various in inter-agency working groups and task forces relating to HR policy development, coordination and harmonization.
- Coordination with all related staff unit in term of employment and office operational.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Law, Public Administration, Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, program management or a related area is required. Experience in policy development and implementation is required, including generalist and HR Administration experience (recruitment, selection, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development)
- Experience in change management, including development and implementation of communication strategies, or in Human Resources management preferably in an international, non-profit environment.
- Experience with extensive human resources support function in non profit organization
- Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working inter-culturally.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Good writing skills and Good in Indonesian and English.
Application should be directed to:
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on June 22nd, 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.