Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Kaimana:
Kaimana Field Finance Officer
The position is responsible to assist the Kaimana Operations Coordinator in the implementation and record keeping and validation of the financial transactions based on the financial procedures/requirements of the organization and donors. Provides support in finance area to program staff to ensure good practices and compliances with accounting standards, organization and donor’ policies and procedures.
- Assist Kaimana Operations Coordinator to ensure that all supporting documents of Kaimana office transactions are comply with CII standard and regulation. Maintain the hard copy file properly and facilitate approvals to the transactions as per CII Level of Authority.
- Prepare payment voucher and journal voucher. Communicate effectively with bank and third party to smooth payment process.
- Maintain the bank statement & PC log and prepare Bank & Petty Cash Reconciliation, ensure that all payment process in Agresso is done in timely manner
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Min. Diploma or minimum have 3 year’s relevant experience
· Competency in Microsoft Office software;
· Good command of English ( writing and speaking)
· Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Good interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of computerized accounting system is preferred
· Has basic tax knowledge
· Experience with Non-Government Organization (NGO)
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Submit the application by 26 June 2015 to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about CI, please visit our web: