The position will work closely to support the Country Representative, oversee the corporate support team, ensure corporate support to our activities across Indonesia and ensure PT Cardno Indonesia is fully compliant with all Indonesian commercial and manpower laws and regulations including all BKPM reporting requirements and applications.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing key office and financial management responsibilities including the oversight of corporate and employee tax, immigration and BPJS compliance for all Cardno entities and projects throughout Indonesia.
The role will be responsible for providing effective operational management of the corporate team and contribute to the effective implementation of private client and development programs.
Job Key Responsibilities
- Leadership and management of the corporate team to provide quality support to Cardno activities, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with all commercial and manpower regulations
Overall responsibilities include:
- Oversee all office management, finance and administrative functions in PT Cardno Indonesia ensuring compliance with the QMS
- Proven experience in the preparation of compliance returns in respect of corporate income tax, personal income tax, withholding tax and value added tax
- Preparation and monitoring of Indonesia office budgets and financial reports
- Knowledge of consultancy and development assistance contracts and project, in particular DFAT.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Indonesian Taxation Law and BPJS framework
- Ensure all employment contracts and sub-contracts are fully compliant with Indonesian labour legislation
- Ability to provide advice on all corporate, compliance and manpower laws to Cardno programs
- Leadership and Management of 11 Corporate staff (3 direct reports)
- To follow Quality Assurance Procedures and where possibel recommend improvement to the Cardno Quality Management System (QMS)
- To comply with Cardno’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- At all times, ensure the reputation of Cardno is protected, and promoted
Job Other Requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree qualified in a business, financial or management field is essential;
- 10 - 15 years’ experience working in senior management positions within commercial sector;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Proven experience in a private sector environment;
- High level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders;
- Proven ability to develop and implement administrative systems in a complex environment. Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstated knowledge of Indonesian Taxation Law;
- Strong understanding of BKPM and Manpower laws regulations for PT PMA companies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously;
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel; and
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks that may be required to ensure efficient. operation of the business.
For more details information please visit: http://www.cardno.com/en-au/Careers/Pages/Cardno-Indonesia---Operations-Manager.aspx
How to Apply for This Position
Response against each of the Key requirements for the position
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Name and contact details (phone and email) of three referees.
- Applications that do not address all the requirements stated above will not be considered.
- By email: email your application with the reference " Cardno– Operations Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com ; or
- On-line application. Go to www.cardno.com/careers and search for this position. Click "Apply for this job" located at the end of the job description.
Application this position closes on 28 June 2015
Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cardno Emerging Markets is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child protection in all fields.