Location: Denpasar, Bali Head Office
MDPI Foundation – www.mdpi.or.id was founded in July 2013 as an independent foundation focused on achieving responsible and sustainable fisheries activities and attempting to provide ongoing care for the conservation of fisheries resources and ecosystems of Indonesia and the region. These attempts towards sustainability are specifically focused on small scale, artisan fisheries. MDPI additionally focuses on supporting the development of the fishing communities and supply chains which are related to these fisheries, through programs which aim to support economic improvements and social stability for the people. Until now MDPI has worked predominantly on tuna related projects but is widening its scope and approach on various other fisheries (yellowfin tuna, skipjack tuna, baby clam, blue swimming crab, mud crab), specifically small scale, throughout communities in Indonesia.
Minimum Requirements :
• Min. DIII in Accounting/Management
• Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting and administration
• Understand Indonesia tax regulation, A/P and A/R
• Sound communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Demonstrated computing skills and abilities, particularly in MS applications (Word and Excel)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with other team members
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Conscious about meeting deadlines
• Detailed oriented
Please send your most updated CV to email@example.com before 11 July 2015.