Deputy Program Manager – PRISMA
The PRISMA Deputy Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of project implementation of the PRISMA program targeting cashew and seaweed farmers groups, financial institutions, and market players in NTB and NTT. Responsibilities include: Contribute in the process of rigorous planning, design, monitoring and evaluation, staff supervision, budget management, report writing, networking and donor relations. Close engagement, partnership and capacity building with local government, private sector and community partners are critical. He/she will spend considerable time at project sites to monitor program quality and compliance.
· University degree, preferably in economics or business;
· 3-5 years of field-based experience in staff management and project management;
· Demonstrated skill in communication, planning, financial management, monitoring, evaluation, team management, , report writing and problem solving;
· Experience in economic development project and private sector is essential. Has experienced to deal and product knowledgeable with agriculture service providers would be an advantage;
· Understanding of international norms and frameworks, and best practices in economic development work, including Markets for the Poor (M4P) approaches;
· A proven track record in successfully establishing and mentoring small or micro-businesses;
· History of working effectively and respectfully with host country government, private sector, farmer communities, INGO and NGO partners;
· Fluency in English
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 26 June 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.