MONITORING AND EVALUATION EXPERT
IMPAQ International is a US-based firm providing exemplary research and consulting services to domestic and international clients in the areas of impact evaluation and program evaluation studies, applied research, policy analysis, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and technical assistance. IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
IMPAQ International is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Expert for an anticipated 5 year, USAID-funded Monitoring and Evaluation Support project in Indonesia. This Monitoring and Evaluation Support project has three primary objectives:
1) To provide USAID/Indonesia and other stakeholders an unbiased, data-driven account of the Mission's progress towards achieving the outlined development objectives; and
2) To provide expert evaluation and analytical services; and
3) To guide USAID/Indonesia in using performance information and the results of evaluation and analysis.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Expert be responsible for organizing and managing the training and mentoring activities for USAID staff, implementing partners, and local counterparts. S/he will develop systems, capacity, and ownership of local partners and the timely achievement of related indicators, performance criteria, and benchmarks through customized training activities. The Monitoring and Evaluation Expert will work closely with the COP to coach local organizations, implementing partners, and Mission staff in gathering, analyzing, and assessing data and information to measure program performance and impact.
* Master's degree in relevant subject areas including international development,
* statistics, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, or related field;
* Minimum of 10 years' experience monitoring and evaluating international development, social welfare, health, and/or education projects;
* Prior experience in Indonesia required;
* Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics;
* Proven experience in evaluation methodology, statistical analysis, experimental design, sampling methodology, and/or data collection and analysis;
* Demonstrated experience conducting primary data collection;
* Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation;
* Prior utilization of Geographic Information System (GIS), web-based reporting and database management, a plus;
* Excellent facilitation and team management skills;
* Excellent written and oral communication and outstanding interpersonal skills; and
* Fluency in English; proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia required.
For full consideration, please submit your cover letter and CV through our career portal at: https://international-impaqint.icims.com/jobs/1495/monitoring-and-evaluation-experts--indonesia/job?in_iframe=1
Application Deadline: March 5, 2015.